$800 / Week
House Cleaner / House Keeper (Full-Time)- Weekly Pay – No Nights or Weekends
Join the Green Maid’s Family of Professional Home & Business Cleaners
We are hiring immediately! Atlanta Green Maids is actively looking to add highly skilled and passionate Residential House Cleaners / Housekeepers to join its house cleaning team.
We offer some of the best pay in Atlanta and are the only cleaning company that actually helps our cleaning professionals become first-time home buyers!! You read right. That’s not a typo! Our home buyer program helps you buy your first home, even covering part of the down payment! How’s that for the ultimate job perk!!
What’s in it For You?
- Make $16-$22/hour plus tips. Many of our experienced cleaners make over $800 per week.
- Weekly Pay
- No nights. No weekends. No holidays
- Opprotunities for advancement. Most of our office management started out as cleaners. Work your way up into the office job of your dreams!
- First-time home buyer program. Work for us for 2 years and we help you purchase your first home, even covering much of the down payment.
- Guaranteed minimum pay of $525 / week. We gaurantee that you will never make less than $525 / week as long as you’re available to work.
- You keep all the tips
- Gas reimbursement
- Leave straight from home. No need to report to an office
- Monthly cash bonuses available for top performers
- Get as much work as you want
- Dedicated support office that works hard to ensure that you’re successful
- Work with a company that truly cares!
How We Keep You Safe from Covid-19
- We provide masks, gloves and hand sanitizers to all cleaning professionals
- We don’t clean any properties where there has been a confirmed case of Covid-19
- We cancel any and all jobs where a customer is suspected of being sick
- We allow our cleaning professionals to make the final call on whether they feel safe cleaning each home
House Cleaning / Housekeeper Qualifications:
- MUST have your own reliable transportation
- Must be available M-F, 9am – 6pm
- Prior experience working as a professional cleaner is a PLUS but not a must
- Pride of work and dedication to serving clients
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Able to accommodate a wide range of client cleaning requests (deep clean, oven cleaning, green cleaning)
- Daily access to the internet and a smart phone.